hover animation preload

Thread Bears Inclement Weather statement
by Sally in ,


As I look out my window today, it's snowing.  It's snowing those little flakes that tend to accumulate and there's no wind.  My suspicion is that we will see up to 3 inches overnight, maybe more and then the temperature will drop.  It's currently 22 on our weather station.  


We will not meet in bad weather.  Basically if the school bus's don't run, we won't meet.  Sometimes it can be worse in the morning than in the afternoon and if the roads clear after school has been called off, it is up to the individual to decide.  


I love tatting, but in my opinion it is not worth a vehicle or worse.  And snow isn't the only weather hazard we have.  Heavy rains can make streets impassable too.  So as a group, we should use our own best judgement when it comes to braving the elements.  If you feel it is not safe to go out, please stay home.


I'll post weather policy for the group on the website  www.thethreadbears.com  as well as here. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

2017 TheThreadBears. Powered by Blogger.